Enigma provides the first solution for protecting data-in-use. Share data with others for processing without actually giving it away. Data are guaranteed to be encrypted at all times, even when complex analytics are required.
We help fragmented industries collaborate
Do you have a use-case in mind?
As Seen In
Enigma combines Secure Multi-party Computation (MPC) with Blockchain Technology to create a platform that is both privacy-preserving (data remains encrypted even in-use) and resilient. The platform is built from a network of computers that can store private data and process it, without being able to see the data they are operating on. Our Cloud SDK hides any complexity so that working with our platform is as easy as working with other familiar cloud platforms. Enigma is backed by two years of research at MIT, and is founded and built by MIT alums, who are passionate about security, privacy and solving complex business problems.
Cloud SDK Highlights
We are constantly looking for great talent. If you're interested in working on cutting-edge technology, see our Job Opportunities or contact us in firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for several more core platform developers to join us. If you are passionate about new technologies (e.g., blockchain, cutting-edge cryptography-meets-AI) and have worked heavily on server-side or distributed systems before, then this is an opportunity to evangelize the new field of secure computation in the cloud.
- Fast-paced self-learner who is excited about learning new things
- 2+ years of experience in Go (preferred) or a similar compiled language (C++/Java)
- Experience with distributed systems, concurrency, and multi-processor systems
- Familiarity with machine learning/optimization algorithms
Would be awesome if you have:
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies (a big plus)
- Experience with scaling distributed optimization/machine learning algorithms (a big plus)
- Working understanding of cryptographic principles (e.g., encryption, digital signatures)
- Contributed to open source projects